Youtube developers Let us know what you think of the new product quality.
They’ll build it into their plan for next week and add some features based on public demands.
Last Week Updates
- First, Creators will now be able to use 15 to 60 seconds from audio tracks in the shorts library.
- Additionally, this launch will allow users to sample up to 60 seconds of audio from eligible VODs and Shorts.
- Shorts content will now be accessible on 2019 and beyond Smart TV and game consoles via a Shorts Shelf on the homepage and channel pages.
Upcoming Week Updates
- And next up, we’re experimenting with the ability for creators to add
- Quizzes introduce a new, interactive way for creators to engage with viewers, and in cases of educational channels help them learn, quizzes to their posts.
- And lastly, they have talked about a series of experiments to improve posts to make them more visual, engaging, and fun, on the channel before.
As a reminder, they said their goal is for creators to more deeply engage and connect with their viewers.