Medical Care Center Management System
Project Domain / Category
Data base system
Medical Care Centers are an integral part of our society. The use of management systems with stations connected to each other over LAN has made it easier for doctors to open patient record, check for updated reports and maintain record, management has been made easier as well; all records and billing system is a click away. On the other hand, patients don’t need to carry reports for record. An efficient and robust Medical Care Center management system plays vital role in day to day running of MCCs in today’s fast pace world. For the aforementioned reasons students are assigned to develop a Medical Care Center management system with functional requirements mentioned below.
- Registration In this module we manage activities related to patient admissions and assign ID to these patients. Add patients Assign ID.
- Checkout In this module we manage activities related to signing-out patient ID and update available beds list.
Sign out Patient ID
Add to beds-available list.
- Report generation Depending upon the organizational needs following reports can be generated
There can be daily reports
- Database In this module we manage activities related to patient history and current checkup status
- Patient Mandatory Information
- Update Patient Information
- C#, SQL Server, (Any modern language tools)