HR Digital Transformation
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
Some organizations are increasingly allowing employees to work from home, and they must manage their staff remotely. As a result, project managers and HR managers should use a mobile app that offers a new approach to handle attendance, leave requests, and daily tasks in a quick and easy manner.
- Users will be able to use the mobile app after logging in through a secure login page.
- Use the button to check in/out for working hours attendance; thumb impressions are not required for attendance marking.
- Employees can request for leave through a mobile app, and they can readily review their own reports as well as the reports of colleagues who work under them.
- Push Notification: If a colleague working under them submits a leave application, the manager/supervisor will be notified.
- Employees may manage Project Tasks using the mobile app, and managers and supervisors can conveniently send daily task reports.
- The administrator has control over all users and staff, as well as their settings.
include Android Studio as an IDE, Java, PHP for APIs, and databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, SQLite, and FireBase.