Android File Manager
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
Android File Manager will be an android app that helps mobile users to check files and folders on mobile phones. Existing files in the phone memory and external memory card (SD card) will be displayed to the user by graphic information. The app will support basic file management functions as well as a simple and easy-to-use interface. This app will help users to view and manage their mobile data during home and office life. Copy
1. The app will have a simple and easy to use interface.
2. The app will be able to view your mobile data including files and folders in the phone memory and external SD card.
3. The application will support basic file management functions such as opening, cutting, copying, pasting, moving, renaming etc.
4. The app will be able to search for any file or folder by name, content type, date etc.
5. The app will be able to display storage analysis containing categories like Photos, Audio, Video, Documents etc. and their appropriate memory size. Copy
- IDE: Android Studio
- Programming Language: Java
- Unified Modelling Language (UML): Microsoft Visio, IBM Rational Rose